The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] As of this moment ...
@ 2004-03-01  8:52 Wesley Parish
From: Wesley Parish @ 2004-03-01  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a bona fide BSD user, running 4.3BSD Quasijarus0c on my copy of the SIMH
VAX.  (Mind you - just to set the cat amongst the pigeons - running on my
Linux box ... :-)

Thanks to everybody for all your help.  It's been greatly appreciated.
--
Wesley Parish
* * *

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-01  8:52 UTC | newest]