The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: wes.parish@paradise.net.nz (Wesley Parish)
Subject: [TUHS] Just a bit of (Intel BSD) history
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:25:27 +1300	[thread overview]

Michael Sokolov, I notice you're quite fond of the 4.3BSD family, and regard
it as the One True Un*x.

If you'll go to http://masalai.free.fr/386BSD.tar.gz, you'll find Bill
Jolitz's 386BSD 1.0 - mostly the source code.  (I've also got the 386BSD 0.0
source files on my machine - about a decade after I almost got them
downloaded but decided not to because Linux was marginally cheaper in terms
of disk numbers.  I'll have to mount them loopback and copy the files off
them.)

And perhaps it can be placed with the other 4.3BSD family members in the
appropriate minnie.tuhs directory, Warren?
--
Wesley Parish
* * *