I *think* I have. Thank goodness yo mention this! I believe I have copies on CD-ROM dating back from '94 or so. I'll dig them up. The problem is I believed I also had them on the FTP server, but they aren't. I must have lost them on one disk crash or another and didn't notice, so your question is great for I might part of the original CDs and lose it. 'nuff said. I'll check this afternoon when I go back home and try to find again those old CDs (cross your fingers). j On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 01:33:35 -0400 "Jason Stevens" wrote: > I was wondering with 32v being released, does anyone have all the mach > source? > > As you probably know CMU released 3.0, but I was wondering about 1.0 & 2.0. > > Additionally does anyone have NeXTSTEP source? I've read that they did make > it available to universities, I'd just hate to see it die... Or even old > copies of Darwin, which seem to have dissapeared from Apple (or I'm just > searching wrong)... > > Thanks! -- These opinions are mine and only mine. Hey man, I saw them first! José R. Valverde De nada sirve la Inteligencia Artificial cuando falta la Natural -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 189 bytes Desc: not available URL: