Hello Unix fanatics, I have a PDP11/20 and I would love to run an early Unix version on it. I've been working on the hardware for a while and I'm getting more and more of the pieces back online again. The configuration will be two RK05 hard disks, TU56H tape, PC11 paper tape reader/puncher and a RX01 floppy drive. Unfortunately I don't have a MMU or paging option. But it seems that the earliest versions of Unix do not need the extra memory. Does anyone have RK05 disk images for these early Unix versions? That would be a great help. Otherwise it would be great to have some input about how to create a bootable Unix pack for this machine. A bit about the hardware restoring is on the vcfed forum:https://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum/genres/dec/78961-rk05-disk-drive-versionshttps://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum/genres/dec/80723-pdp11-20-restoring Booting RT11 from RK05https://youtu.be/k0tiUcRBPQATU56H tape drive back onlinehttps://youtu.be/_ZJK3QP9gRA Thanks in advance!Roland Huisman