The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [Unix-jun72] build reorg
@ 2008-05-10 19:10 Tim Newsham
From: Tim Newsham @ 2008-05-10 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just committed some changes that reorganize the build process a bit.
The Readme contains information about the change.  Basically now you
just do a "make" at the top level.  If you have a checked out tree
you might have to move your current "build" aside when you do an
update.  Please let me know if anyone notices brokenness.

Warren, can you look over the Readme?

Tim Newsham
http://www.thenewsh.com/~newsham/

* [Unix-jun72] build reorg
@ 2008-05-11 12:53 ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2008-05-11 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 09:10:29AM -1000, Tim Newsham wrote:
> I just committed some changes that reorganize the build process a bit.
> The Readme contains information about the change.  Basically now you
> just do a "make" at the top level.  If you have a checked out tree
> you might have to move your current "build" aside when you do an
> update.  Please let me know if anyone notices brokenness.
>
> Warren, can you look over the Readme?

Needs a description of images/ at the end.

Can we add make clean to the top-level Makefile? Otherwise, looks great.

	Warren