The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [pups] Archive access
@ 2011-07-12 23:35 Matthias Bruestle
From: Matthias Bruestle @ 2011-07-12 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mahlzeit,

some years after losing my MO drive and unable to access my
PUPS copy I would like to redownload it before it perhaps
vanishes. I have forgotten my access data. I believe it was
with rsync. And with all the borken links on the website and
the time going by I am not sure what the current status is.
Is Warren still here? His last posting was from April last year.

Mahlzeit,
Matthias

--
kitty mea felis duodeviginti annos nata requiescat in pace.
laeta gaudiumque meum erat. desiderio eius angor.

* [pups] Archive access
@ 2011-07-13  6:40 ` Jochen Kunz
From: Jochen Kunz @ 2011-07-13  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:35:25 +0200
Matthias Bruestle <m at mbsks.franken.de> wrote:

> Is Warren still here? His last posting was from April last year.
There is an other more active mailing list:
The Unix Heritage Society <tuhs at tuhs.org>
--

\end{Jochen}

\ref{http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/}

* [pups] Archive access
@ 2011-07-13  6:55 ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2011-07-13  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 01:35:25AM +0200, Matthias Bruestle wrote:
> Mahlzeit,
>
> some years after losing my MO drive and unable to access my
> PUPS copy I would like to redownload it before it perhaps
> vanishes. I have forgotten my access data. I believe it was
> with rsync. And with all the borken links on the website and
> the time going by I am not sure what the current status is.
> Is Warren still here? His last posting was from April last year.

I'm still here, but as mentioned we are now mainly over on the
TUHS mailing list: https://minnie.tuhs.org/mailman/listinfo/tuhs

At the bottom of http://www.tuhs.org/wiki/Unix_Archive_Sites there
is a description of how to rsync the entire archive.

Cheers,
	Warren