The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Change of IP address for tuhs.org mail server
@ 2012-11-17  7:43 Rudi Blom
From: Rudi Blom @ 2012-11-17  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm still getting 404's.

just the IP address leads me to https://www.oztivo.net/twiki/bin/view
a site where the stuff is now hosted I guess.

Cheers,
  Rudi

* [TUHS] Change of IP address for tuhs.org mail server
@ 2012-11-17 12:09 ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2012-11-17 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 02:43:26PM +0700, Rudi Blom wrote:
> I'm still getting 404's.
> just the IP address leads me to https://www.oztivo.net/twiki/bin/view
> a site where the stuff is now hosted I guess.

Yes, I'm sharing a colo server with another group. Strangely, they were
sharing minnie initially before moving off to the colo, now I'm sharing
with them :)

Mail list archives will get fixed soon!

Cheers,
	Warren

* [TUHS] Change of IP address for tuhs.org mail server
@ 2012-11-19 23:08 ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2012-11-19 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 02:43:26PM +0700, Rudi Blom wrote:
> I'm still getting 404's.
> just the IP address leads me to https://www.oztivo.net/twiki/bin/view
> a site where the stuff is now hosted I guess.

I'm sharing a colo box with a number of virtual hosts, so I need to
work out how to add the tuhs.org domains to the SSL certificate with
subjectAltName. Working on it ....

Cheers,
	Warren

* [TUHS] Change of IP address for tuhs.org mail server
@ 2012-11-16 13:20 ` David Ryskalczyk
From: David Ryskalczyk @ 2012-11-16 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm now getting 404 errors trying to access the list archives or the
web interface.

--Dave

@ 2012-11-16  3:50 Warren Toomey