The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] OpenLook CDs in the Unix Archive
@ 2013-01-22 23:57 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2013-01-22 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,
	Arnold Robbins has donated a couple of OpenLook CDs to the Unix
Archive. I've put them into Applications/OpenLook.

Here is his note:

	I have a CD from ian at darwinsys.com dated 9/2005 with
	OpenLook-XView-1.0e on it, and what looks like another one with
	the same date with version 1.2.  I'm still extracting the first
	one onto disk; it's in the 550+ Megabyte range. Files are dated 1995.

Right now it's only on minnie until the mirrors pick it up:

	http://minnie.tuhs.org/Archive/Applications/OpenLook/

Cheers & thanks Arnold & Ian,
	Warren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-01-22 23:57 UTC | newest]