The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] can anyone use QIC 6250 tape cartridges?
@ 2013-01-28  3:22 Aharon Robbins
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Aharon Robbins @ 2013-01-28  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi. I have two QIC 6250 tape cartridges that have been in (I hope) dry
boxes for over 15 years. I suspect they're still usable but have no
equipment with which to test them or try to read them.

It'd be nice to get a CD back with copies of what's on them if that's
possible, but that'd be icing on the cake.

Drop me a note and we'll see if we can figure something out for mailing
them.

Thanks,

Arnold