The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Museo dell'Informatica Funzionante - PRESS RELEASE
@ 2013-01-06 19:13 asbesto
From: asbesto @ 2013-01-06 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Museo dell'Informatica Funzionante
Computer Museum in Palazzolo Acreide, Italy
http://museum.freaknet.org

Just a few lines to announce that some of our historical
computers are back online 24/7 for free use!

We have 2 VAX/VMS systems and an emulated PDP-11/34 running
RT-11 (that's the exact copy of our physical RL01 boot disk)

Have a look here, and enjoy! :)

http://museo.freaknet.org/en/computer-storici-vaxvms-nuovamente-online/

* [TUHS] Museo dell'Informatica Funzionante - PRESS RELEASE
@ 2013-01-23 17:18 ` Dan Plassche
From: Dan Plassche @ 2013-01-23 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am wondering if the Kent UNIX tape will going back online at
http://freaknet.org/martin/tape or if anyone has a copy.  There
are some interesting documents and bits of code there.

Dan

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM, asbesto <asbesto at freaknet.org> wrote:

> Museo dell'Informatica Funzionante
> Computer Museum in Palazzolo Acreide, Italy
> http://museum.freaknet.org
>
> Just a few lines to announce that some of our historical
> computers are back online 24/7 for free use!
>
> We have 2 VAX/VMS systems and an emulated PDP-11/34 running
> RT-11 (that's the exact copy of our physical RL01 boot disk)
>
> Have a look here, and enjoy! :)
>
> http://museo.freaknet.org/en/computer-storici-vaxvms-nuovamente-online/

Dan Plassche
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [TUHS] Museo dell'Informatica Funzionante - PRESS RELEASE
@ 2013-01-30  9:08   ` asbesto
From: asbesto @ 2013-01-30  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:18:28PM -0500, Dan Plassche wrote:

> I am wondering if the Kent UNIX tape will going back online at
> http://freaknet.org/martin/tape or if anyone has a copy.  There
> are some interesting documents and bits of code there.

we will work to restore that ASAP!

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]

* [TUHS] Museo dell'Informatica Funzionante - PRESS RELEASE
@ 2013-01-31  0:45     ` Dan Plassche
From: Dan Plassche @ 2013-01-31  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you.  No rush intended.  I just happened to be looking again
recently  and did not know if you were aware about that section of the site
being down.   This seemed like the best place to let you know given the
contents of the tape and my limited Italian.

@ 2013-01-31 11:58       ` asbesto
From: asbesto @ 2013-01-31 11:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 07:45:04PM -0500, Dan Plassche wrote:

> Thank you.  No rush intended.  I just happened to be looking again
> recently  and did not know if you were aware about that section of the site

> > > I am wondering if the Kent UNIX tape will going back online at
> > > http://freaknet.org/martin/tape or if anyone has a copy.  There

Now it's back online, hope this is the last version, I will
contact Martin as he's the owner of that tape we restored many
years ago. :)