Warner Losh scripsit: > “If you can’t say anything nice, say nothing at all." And a Good Thing Too. Public squabbling about trivia serves no one's interest except the enemies'. > They did decent clones of user land stuff, Much less buggy and more Posix-compliant, I think you mean. (The .sig below was chosen at random and in advance, but it's fitting.) -- John Cowan http://www.ccil.org/~cowan cowan at ccil.org We are lost, lost. No name, no business, no Precious, nothing. Only empty. Only hungry: yes, we are hungry. A few little fishes, nassty bony little fishes, for a poor creature, and they say death. So wise they are; so just, so very just. --Gollum