The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] unirubik port to unix v5 is complete
@ 2014-08-03 12:34 Noel Chiappa
From: Noel Chiappa @ 2014-08-03 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

    > From: Mark Longridge <cubexyz at gmail.com>

    > I thought you folks might be interested in looking at the changes I had
    > to make. It was a bit harder than the port to v6 but porting to v6
    > first did make things a bit easier.

To save me from poring over 'diff' output :-), what (at a high level) were
the changes you had to make to get it to run on v5?

	Noel

* [TUHS] unirubik port to unix v5 is complete
@ 2014-08-03  7:40 Mark Longridge
From: Mark Longridge @ 2014-08-03  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi folks,

I finally managed to get unirubik working on unix v5.

I thought you folks might be interested in looking at the changes I
had to make. It was a bit harder than the port to v6 but porting to v6
first did make things a bit easier.

I've included links to all three versions. unirubik.c.v5 needs gets.c

http://www.maxhost.org/other/unirubik.c.v7
http://www.maxhost.org/other/unirubik.c.v6
http://www.maxhost.org/other/unirubik.c.v5
http://www.maxhost.org/other/gets.c

The unirubik for v5 was considerably smaller than the other versions,
a mere 5492 bytes.

Mark