Also, I had this e-mail sent to me from Jacob who is a long-time TUHS person. Again, he has questions I don't know the answers to. Anybody? Cheers, Warren ----- Forwarded message from Jacob Ritorto ----- Greetings Warren,  It's been decades since we last corresponded and I'm delighted to see that you're still active in the pdp11 unix community! I've found some free time and have been kicking around the idea of repairing the11/45 I scored some years ago (11/45 system number 273 from Stanford University) and installing 2.9bsd on it. You helped me out years ago when I had an 11/34 and I managed to do it back then, so I have some hope this time around too, though there are some more serious hurdles now. Glad to see that a lot of the license trolling finally appears to be settled and we can have unfettered access to all the good stuff!   Any pointers to who has parts and troubleshooting knowledge would be a big help.  Softwarewise, I was also thinking I'd like to get my Fuji160 disks working on the machine. Has work like this been done already, or would you have pointers as to how to go about it?   Also, has anyone written a miniature httpd for any of the ancient bsds? thanks jake ----- End forwarded message -----