On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 08:55:23PM -0800, Paul McJones wrote: > Thanks very much for making the original and the OCR-enhanced versions > of Doug’s scan of the “UnixEditionZero” document available > on tuhs.org. I notice that even with Nelson’s enhanced version, > the file size is still large for a scanned text document, apparently > because it was originally scanned in RGB mode, 24 bits/pixel. The > attached version is 2.5MB, and to my eye is identical looks identical > to UnixEditionZero-OCR.pdf. Paul, I've added your version into the same directory. Thanks! Warren