The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Some PDP-7 source code
@ 2016-02-19  0:25 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2016-02-19  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, Norman Wilson has kindly scanned in some PDP-7 Unix
source code that he has kept hidden away. I've just added
it into the Unix Archive at:

http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/PDP-11/Distributions/research/McIlroy_v0/

I've updated the Readme with the details. The files are 0*.pdf.
I'm not sure if there's enough there to bring up a kernel and
some applications. I'll leave that to someone who knows PDP-7
assembly programming :-)

Many thanks Norman!

Cheers, Warren

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-02-19  0:25 UTC | newest]