So excuse me but i wrote: |Diomidis Spinellis wrote: ||the company's decline and the eventual takeover by Manessmann (1981) and | |I think you mean Mannesmann. (But man-eat-man is indeed nice, |though the hectical meltdowns and incorporations of entire |companies for a little bit of revenue for unknown reasons is |pretty common. Maybe cutting off history might be an idea, the |Khmer Rouge went the same direction, did they. (Really correct |would be manissmann/manißmann, then, as in man-eat!-man...)) As opposed to Man-it!-man, a.k.a. "Manify it!, Fellow." that is to say. |I wish Christians a nice Easter feast. More that is: the intelligent sheep waits with the descent of her children until thereafter. (The ones around here do. ^.^) Ciao. --steffen