The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Move the uucp/news stuff off-list?
@ 2017-03-11  3:08 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-03-11  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, there might be a flurry of e-mails as the uucp/news stuff gets
set up. I think we should move the actual setup messages off-list and
keep TUHS for anecdotes & questions about the old systems. Sound OK?
If so, I can set up another list.

I noticed that seismo is not as well connected (historically) as decvax,
so I've turned seismo into decvax, and I now have three systems on three
physically different boxes:

	munnari ----------- decvax ---------- inhp4
	at home		  simh.tuhs.org	    minnie.tuhs.org
	behind NAT	     5000	      5000

I'm happy to pass either decvax or inhp4 onto someone if someone
else really wants one of them.

Cheers, Warren
* [TUHS] Move the uucp/news stuff off-list?
@ 2017-03-11  3:09 ` Cory Smelosky
From: Cory Smelosky @ 2017-03-11  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017, at 19:08, Warren Toomey wrote:
> All, there might be a flurry of e-mails as the uucp/news stuff gets
> set up. I think we should move the actual setup messages off-list and
> keep TUHS for anecdotes & questions about the old systems. Sound OK?
> If so, I can set up another list.
>
> I noticed that seismo is not as well connected (historically) as decvax,
> so I've turned seismo into decvax, and I now have three systems on three
> physically different boxes:
>
> 	munnari ----------- decvax ---------- inhp4
> 	at home		  simh.tuhs.org	    minnie.tuhs.org
> 	behind NAT	     5000	      5000
>
> I'm happy to pass either decvax or inhp4 onto someone if someone
> else really wants one of them.
>
> Cheers, Warren
> Email had 1 attachment:
> + signature.asc
>   1k (application/pgp-signature)

I vote for a separate list.

--
  Cory Smelosky
  b4 at gewt.net

* [TUHS] Move the uucp/news stuff off-list?
@ 2017-03-11 17:50   ` SPC
From: SPC @ 2017-03-11 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I vote for a separate list.
>
> --
>   Cory Smelosky

Vote the same.

Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
--
Sergio Pedraja

* [TUHS] Move the uucp/news stuff off-list?
@ 2017-03-11 18:55     ` Arthur Krewat
From: Arthur Krewat @ 2017-03-11 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Me too... I'm in.

@ 2017-03-11 21:08       ` Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2017-03-11 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 01:55:04PM -0500, Arthur Krewat wrote:
> Me too... I'm in.

E-mail me to get added to the list. Arthur, I'll add you.
Cheers, Warren