On 14 Mar 2017 08:56 +1100, from dave at horsfall.org (Dave Horsfall): >> I can live with multipart/alternative { text/plain, text/html } messages >> where the plain text part is actually _meaningful_ (my MUA is set up to >> do nothing with text/html unless I ask it, at which point they are fed >> through 'lynx -dump' plus a few other parameters), but have been known >> to shoot back HTML-_only_ messages to the originator. Usually with a >> comment to the effect of "this looks like it came through garbled". I'm >> still waiting for the first such recipient to obviously take the hint, >> but I haven't yet given up hope. > > Procmail? I'd like to have that script :-) Sorry, no automation, but it'd probably be possible to cobble something together using procmail and formail. Just "unauto_view *" and "alternative_order text/plain text/html text" plus hitting "reply" in Mutt and coming up with something bearing a not too close resemblance to insults. The exact wording tends to vary with how annoyed I am at the particular sender at the moment. -- Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.se • michael at kjorling.se “People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we don’t.” (Bjarne Stroustrup)