Hi Don, > 2) Gene Spafford, for the most tasteless article ever to appear in CACM > (special credits for the Jodie Foster joke). Did some variation of this appear in CACM? The Internet Worm Incident Eugene H. Spafford, Purdue University http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/cstech/793/ As Rick Adams of the Center for Seismic Studies observed in a posting to the Usenet, we may someday hear that the Worm was actually written to impress Jodie Foster — we simply do not know the real reason. -- Cheers, Ralph. https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy