On Saturday, 23 June 2018 at 1:48:50 -0400, Dan Cross wrote: > I wonder if you've talked with Peter Salus: he must have had a veritable > trove of interesting and useful source material for the 25 Years of Unix > book. Yes, as I read the previous messages I wondered why he hasn't been mentioned before. I'm also surprised that he's not on this list. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA