The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Moderation on for a bit
@ 2018-06-30  0:21 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2018-06-30  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

OK, so now I'm a bit p*ssed off. We've losy Johnny a few days ago because of
the traffic on the list and now Tim is asking to be unsubscribed.

First up: Unix Heritage. I don't mind a bit of drift but seriously?! I
put in a nugde to wind up the comp.arch chat but that didn't help.

Secondly: a few of you need to pull your heads in.

The TUHS list is going to be moderated for the next couple of days. If you
really feel it necessary, you can post a _summary_ of your comp.arch position
and then stop.

Posts on Unix anecdotes and on-topic stuff I will let through.

Cheers, Warren

* Re: [TUHS] Moderation on for a bit
@ 2018-06-30  1:18 ` Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2018-06-30  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Warren Toomey; +Cc: tuhs

For the record, it was me that made Tim want to bail.  I should have
used more tact, and if Tim is still here I apologize, you're a good guy
and the last thing I want to do is chase people like you off.

I'll try and be better, I love this list, it's one of the few that I'm
still on because of the people on it.

--
---