On Saturday, 30 June 2018 at 7:15:07 -0400, Norman Wilson wrote: > Ron Natalie: > > My favorite 3B2ism was that the power switch was soft (uncommon then, not so > much now). I seem to recall that if the logged in user wasn't in a > particular group, pushing the power button was a no-op. You didn't have > sufficient privs to operate the power. > > ==== > > Surely you mean the current user didn't have sufficent power. Or was experiencing too much resistance? Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA