The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] QED editor - thanks!
@ 2018-10-09  6:01 arnold
From: arnold @ 2018-10-09  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Thanks to everyone who replied with tarballs, zip files, pointers to
stuff in the archive, web links ...  I will try (eventually) to thank
everyone individually as well, but in the meantime please accept this
broadcast. :-)

This has now become Yet Another Back Burner Project; I hope putting things
together into a reasonable github repo (or two) will happen without
too much of a delay.

This is a great group of people!

Thanks,

Arnold

* Re: [TUHS] QED editor - thanks!
@ 2018-10-09  6:28 ` Donald ODona
From: Donald ODona @ 2018-10-09  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: arnold; +Cc: tuhs

Hello,

no, Arnold, we have to thank you for the great idea publishing sources and docs of ancient editors in git{hub,lab,or elsewhere}.
This will make life easier for me and others collecting retro computing stuff.
Again thanks a lot!

At 9 Oct 2018 06:02:35 +0000 (+00:00) from arnold@skeeve.com:
> Thanks to everyone who replied with tarballs, zip files, pointers to
> stuff in the archive, web links ...  I will try (eventually) to thank
> everyone individually as well, but in the meantime please accept this
> broadcast. :-)
>
> This has now become Yet Another Back Burner Project; I hope putting things
> together into a reasonable github repo (or two) will happen without
> too much of a delay.
>
> This is a great group of people!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Arnold