On Tuesday, 30 October 2018 at 6:50:12 -0600, arnold@skeeve.com wrote: > "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" wrote: > >> Years ago I tried ignoring DST. It ended badly. > > It couldn't have been as bad as for these guys: > > https://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1999-38.html Indeed. I'm still here to tell the tale. But then, all my bombs are based on time_t. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA