On Tuesday, 12 March 2019 at 13:14:58 -0400, Clem Cole wrote: > Very cool. Takes me back when I used to do that ;-) As CMU of us > all system programmers had to do shifts as operators. The thinking > was that if we had do the crappy job too, we would fix things and > not let the bugs build. Clearly a different attitude from ours. We always felt honoured to be let into the Holy of Holies (behind not one, but two armoured doors). Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA