On Thursday, 11 April 2019 at 8:53:42 +1000, Warren Toomey wrote: > On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 06:24:56PM -0400, Clem Cole wrote: >> http://www.lemis.com/grog/Documentation/Lions/index.php is the Lions >> book including PS and PDF and in the original troff thankfully. >> [Why someone would convert it to tex is a little beyond me]. > > That's all I knew at the time :-) A bit of background: the sources come from a uuencoded posting on alt.folklore.computers in May 1994 (almost exactly 25 years ago; that's interesting in context of 50 years of Unix). It was titled "Leo's notes", and I grabbed them before they disappeared. I didn't meet Warren in person until some years later. The source comes from scans that Warren made, and they contain typical scan errors. I have a number of patches backed up that I should apply; I'll send another message when I have. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA