The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Software Tools Users Group Archive
@ 2019-06-26  3:02 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2019-06-26  3:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

All, a while back Debbie Scherrer mailed me a copy of a
"Software Tools Users Group" archive, and I've been sitting on my
hands and forgetting to add it to the Unix Archive. It's now here:

https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Applications/Software_Tools/STUG_Archive/

The mirrors should pick it up soon. I've gzipped most of it as I'm getting
a bit tight on space.

Thanks to Debbie for the copy and to her and Clem for reminding me to
pull my finger out :)

Cheers, Warren