On Wednesday, 17 July 2019 at 20:16:59 -0400, Richard Salz wrote: > BSD[Ii] got in trouble with AT&T for their sales number, which was > 1-800-ITS-UNIX. Correct. > I don't know if they ever got officially sued or not. Not for that. I think they got a "cease and desist" or whatever it's called, and they changed their number. They were, however, the main group that got sued in the Unix wars, along with UCB, but not the free BSDs. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA