On 2019-Aug-28 18:19:21 +1200, Wesley Parish wrote: >Speaking of OSI stacks, I know 4.4BSD Lite came with some fragments of >one. OSI's dead and hardly mourned these days, but did anyone in the >Unix world ever get beyond the 4.4BSD fragmentary implementation? There was ISODE (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_Development_Environment). I recall experimenting with it but didn't actually use it in anger. I know that DEC/Compaq/HP Tru64 Unix (nee OSF/1) came with a OSI stack - we had customers who wanted/used FTAM and I was surprised to find it came with the OS. -- Peter Jeremy