The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] OT: compiler back-end bug
@ 2019-09-29  9:21 Warren Toomey
From: Warren Toomey @ 2019-09-29  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

All, very off-topic for TUHS but you have a bounty of experience. If any
of you have Intel ia64 skills and/or fixing compiler back-end bugs, could
you contact me off-list? I'm writing a back-end for the SubC compiler and
I have 'one last bug'™ before it can compile itself, and I'm stuck.

Details at: https://minnie.tuhs.org/wktcloud/index.php/s/QdKZAqcBytoFBkQ/download?path=%2F&files=help.txt

Thanks, Warren