Hopefully this still fits the TUHS charter. I'd be happy to see followups move to COFF. On Wednesday, 4 December 2019 at 20:16:53 -0800, Larry McVoy wrote: > Though I have to say that Doug Comer did an equally good job with > his XINU books. Do you guys know of Doug? XINU stands for Xinu is > not Unix but he wrote, by himself, an OS and documented it in his > books. I give him credit for my desire to have code be really > simple and self explanatory. Agreed, modulo (for argument's sake) "equally". Xinu was the first book I read on “Unix” internals, and it greatly inspired me. > I'd kinda like to invite him to join us, what do you think? Go for it! Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA