The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Bruce Evans: RIP
@ 2020-01-18  4:08 Greg 'groggy' Lehey
From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey @ 2020-01-18  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: UNIX Heritage Society

Ted Ts'o mentioned Bruce Evans in a reply to "On the origins of
Linux".  I'm really sorry to have to announce that he died last month.
His family is holding a "small farewell gathering" in Sydney in late
February.  To quote his sister Julie Saravanos:

  We would be pleased if you, or any other BSD/computer friend, came

There's no date yet, and I don't think it's appropriate to broadcast
details.  If anybody is interested, please contact Warren or me.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key.