On Monday, 6 July 2020 at 9:57:49 -0400, Clem Cole wrote: > I always recommend doing the exercises in Rob and Brian's UPE on ed > because then everything else makes sense, like sed or any other > editor... People (not just Clem), when you change the topic, can you please modify the Subject: to match? I'm not overly interested in uucp, but editors are a completely different matter. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so many interested parties will miss these replies. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA