* [TUHS] Eric
@ 2020-10-31  2:37 Larry McVoy
From: Larry McVoy @ 2020-10-31  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Does anyone have an email for Eric Schmidt?  My vibe is he is super
private so contact me off list if you need to know why I am looking.

I overlapped with him at Sun and talked to him a few times but I doubt
he remembers me.

--lm

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-31  2:38 UTC | newest]