The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* Re: [TUHS] A stack of PDP-11 field maintenance print sets
@ 2021-03-06 14:15 Noel Chiappa
From: Noel Chiappa @ 2021-03-06 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cctalk, tuhs; +Cc: jnc

    > From: John Floren

    > Can anyone on the list point me to either an existing archive where
    > these exist

The canonical repository for historic documentation online is BitSavers.
It has an almost-complete set of DEC stuff (both manuals and prints. QBUS
devices are at:

  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/qbus/

QBUS CPU's will be in the relevant model directory, e.g.:

  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp11/1123/

and disk drives are in:

  http://www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/disc/

I haven't checked your list, but I suspect most of them are there; I think the
ADV11-A prints are missing, though. You can either send the originals to Al
Kossow, or scan them for him; but check with him first, to make sure he doen't
already have them, just hasn't got around to posting them yet.

There's another site which indexes DEC online documentation:

  https://manx-docs.org/

There are a very few things which aren't in Bitsavers, and can be found there.

    > KFD11-A cpu

I assume that's a typo for 'KDF11-A'?

	Noel

* Re: [TUHS] A stack of PDP-11 field maintenance print sets
@ 2021-03-06  0:29   ` John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2021-03-06  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kenneth Goodwin; +Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society

Absolutely not tossing them, just wondering if there are already
scanned copies available somewhere, if I should send them off to be
scanned and put online, or if I should just check in with computer
museums (I'm near the CHM, for instance)

john

@ 2021-03-06  0:25 ` Kenneth Goodwin
From: Kenneth Goodwin @ 2021-03-06  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Floren; +Cc: The Eunuchs Hysterical Society