On Sunday, 14 March 2021 at 23:02:58 -0400, John Cowan wrote: > On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 5:06 PM Clem Cole wrote: > > >> *And then a few weeks later I had a user population of about a dozen, most >> of them friends, and I didn't want to screw up my embedded base. The rest, >> sadly, is history.* >> *??? Stuart Feldman* >> > Consequently, when he arrived at Google for his new job there, he was > initially supplied with a keyboard from which the Tab key had been removed > (at least according to various Googlers while I was there). But he had a Ctrl key, right? So he had c-i. I have used that on keyboards where the TAB key is inconveniently placed. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA