The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Jon Steinhart <jon@fourwinds.com>
To: Tuhs <tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org>
Subject: [TUHS] Some mysteries solved and other musty history
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 17:44:04 -0700	[thread overview]

More mildewy items from my dödsstäda project.  Finally found my
March 1974 BTL directory.  A while ago I was trying to figure
out who the people with the initials EPR, LIS, and MAS were in
the 516-TSS documents.  Best guesses via vgrep on an ancient
single-processor are that EPR is Peter E.  Rosenfeld, supervisor
of Computer Graphics Design Group, LIS is Loretta I. Stukas in
Programming Aids Software And Techniques Group.  No reasonable
looking matches on MAS.

Nothing else spectacular in this box - it does have my Lyons
books and a whole bunch or original UNIX docs such as the C
manual, introduction to ed, and so on which I think are all
sufficiently preserved that I don't need to scan them in.

Jon