The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: arnold@skeeve.com
To: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org, dscherrer@solar.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Ratfor revived!
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 00:41:15 -0700	[thread overview]

Indeed.

I never worked with this directly, though. I went to grad school
at Georgia Tech, where some of the students had started with the tools
from the book and built a beautiful Unix-like subsystem on top of
Primos on Pr1me minicomputers.  (This code was recoverd in 2019,
after thinking it'd been lost for 30+ years!)

I never asked, but I suspect that the Georgia Tech guys simply didn't
know about the LBL work, or else they developed in parallel.

Arnold