From: Chris Torek <torek@elf.torek.net>
To: tuhs@minnie.tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] {TUHS} efl
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 17:19:08 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

>You needed struct(1) in v7.

You mentioned this before
(https://minnie.tuhs.org/pipermail/tuhs/2020-March/020670.html).

Personally, I don't know why Brenda Baker isn't famous.

>People found the converted code to be easier to understand--even
>when they had written the original code themselves.

I ran it on a number of Fortran programs in the EE department
at the U of MD.  When it *didn't* resolve loops into Ratfor
style WHILE constructs and the like, it usually meant there was
a bug.  I found at least two or three bugs this way.

Chris