On Thursday, 13 January 2022 at 10:22:58 +1100, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote: > > I've never used real troff, just groff. But from the man pages I > understood that real troff only generated output for specific > typesetters, while groff generated PostScript. Not so? Never mind, I see that this has been done to death in another subthread. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php