From: arnold@skeeve.com
To: will.senn@gmail.com, arnold@skeeve.com
Cc: tuhs@tuhs.org
Subject: Re: [TUHS] Ratfor s
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 00:13:59 -0700	[thread overview]

Thanks for the link. I skimmed it and will read it later.

What struck me was the splitting of the editor into front and back ends
that did not have to be on the same machine. Rob Pike used that design
for "sam" somewhat later. I wonder if he got the idea from 's' or came
up with it on his own... (Dough, thoughts?)

Thanks,

Arnold