The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
From: Warren Toomey <wkt@tuhs.org>
To: tuhs@tuhs.org
Subject: [TUHS] Brenda Baker's Struct Memo
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 07:18:24 +1000	[thread overview]

All, I've just placed this document at
https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/TechReports/Baker_Struct/bsbstruct.pdf

Many thanks to Doug for passing it on!
Cheers, Warren

----- Forwarded message from Douglas McIlroy -----

Warren,

Someone asked if Brenda Baker's original technical memorandum about
struct is available. I scanned my copy and passed it on, secure in my
belief that the Labs won't care since it is essentially the same as
her journal publication.

For the memo to be genuinely available, I'd like to send it to TUHS.
With that in mind I redacted information about corporate organization
and distribution channels. However the memo still bears the AT&T logo
and the words "not for publication".

Doug

----- End forwarded message -----