The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] "Applications for UnixWare" available online
@ 2022-03-08  4:13 Greg 'groggy' Lehey
From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey @ 2022-03-08  4:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: UNIX Heritage Society

Decades ago (mid 1993) I produced a CD-ROM with free software for
Novell's UnixWare entitled "Applications for UnixWare".  This was at
Novell's request, and they distributed the CDs at trade shows.

There's nothing very special in the CD, but I recently received a
request for it, so I put it up with a minimal description at
http://www.lemis.com/grog/Software/Applications-for-UnixWare.php
Feel free to copy it (with attribution).

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key.