On Monday, 28 March 2022 at 15:24:38 -0700, Bakul Shah wrote: > On Mar 28, 2022, at 2:07 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote: >> >> ???Just checking that the TUHS list hasn't gone belly up, as it's been pretty >> quiet for a week :-) > > My impression is that there is much less traffic on pretty much all > the mailing lists I am on and I am wondering why. Yes, I had noticed that too. I had assumed a US holiday or some such. Was there one? Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php