On Monday, 28 March 2022 at 17:00:22 -0700, Bakul Shah wrote: >> On Mar 28, 2022, at 4:23 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote: >> On Monday, 28 March 2022 at 15:24:38 -0700, Bakul Shah wrote: >>> On Mar 28, 2022, at 2:07 PM, Warren Toomey via TUHS wrote: >>>> >>>> ???Just checking that the TUHS list hasn't gone belly up, as it's been pretty >>>> quiet for a week :-) >>> >>> My impression is that there is much less traffic on pretty much all >>> the mailing lists I am on and I am wondering why. >> >> Yes, I had noticed that too. I had assumed a US holiday or some >> such. Was there one? > > It seems to be a longer term trend than a holiday or a month of > Ukraine war. May be people are moving to newer platforms (forums, > twitter, reddit, discord) or newer topics. I never cease to marvel at peoples' capacity for masochism. But there are other things too, like the daily FreeBSD commit mail, which also seems to have dipped a few days ago. And that's frequently an indication of some more global holiday than Cesar Chavez. But it's interesting to read about Cesar Chavez. Thanks to whoever mentioned it. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php