The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Long term software archive
@ 2022-04-06  4:59 Jon Steinhart
From: Jon Steinhart @ 2022-04-06  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TUHS main list

So this is weird.  My publisher contacted me this week asking for permission
to send a copy of my book to these folks: https://archiveprogram.github.com/
Hadn't heard of them before.  Looks like they're filling their archive with
stuff from github which means that most of the stuff being preserved by TUHS
is likely not there.  Might be a good idea to see if it can be included.  I
have no contact with these folks but can probably get a contact from my
publisher if this is something that y'all think is worth doing.

Jon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-06  5:03 UTC | newest]