From: "Janek Gál" <janek@sax.de>
To: tuhs@tuhs.org
Subject: [TUHS] Bob Widlar Poster
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 09:54:59 +0200	[thread overview]

Hey folks,

there is a cool poster by Bob Widlar, which we would like to have as a
big poster in the hackspace:

https://august.sax.de/widlar.jpg

This is already a high resolution scan (2048 × 3048) but we are looking
 for something better (for A0 paper).

Does anyone have something like this maybe still in his collection?

greetings,
Janek :)
--
Janek Gál <janek@sax.de>