The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] Bob Widlar Poster
@ 2022-05-05  7:54 Janek Gál
From: Janek Gál @ 2022-05-05  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Hey folks,

there is a cool poster by Bob Widlar, which we would like to have as a
big poster in the hackspace:

https://august.sax.de/widlar.jpg

This is already a high resolution scan (2048 × 3048) but we are looking
 for something better (for A0 paper).

Does anyone have something like this maybe still in his collection?

greetings,
Janek :)
--
Janek Gál <janek@sax.de>
Dresden, Germany

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-05  8:04 UTC | newest]