On Tuesday, 10 May 2022 at 20:56:59 -0400, Kenneth Goodwin wrote: > On Tue, May 10, 2022, 8:54 PM Steve Bourne wrote: > >> Armando also responsible for the UNIX "live free or die" plates. I still >> have a few. > > As I recall, The UNIX plates were the first in the series and > distributed at a USENIX conference AT THE DEC booth The next year, > they came out with the ULTRIX plates. FWIW I picked up a UNIX plate at USENIX 2001, possibly one of the last. It has the texts "Compaq" and "Tru64" on it. See http://www.lemis.com/grog/photos/Photos.php?dirdate=20040304 Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php