The Unix Heritage Society mailing list
* [TUHS] off topic: whither the pcc-revived project?
@ 2022-08-26 12:08 arnold
From: arnold @ 2022-08-26 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tuhs

Hi.

I'm hoping some of the BSD people here may know.

I've been keeping a git mirror of the PCC Revived project, but in the
past month or so it's gone dark. The website is no longer there, the
CVS repos don't answer, and an email to the  mailing list went unanswered.

Does anyone know anything about it? Did it move to somewhere else?
I use pcc for testing, it's much faster than GCC and clang.

And in general, I think it's a cool thing. :-)

Thanks,

Arnold

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-26 12:08 UTC | newest]